Monday, January 28, 2008

Day one:



Hello to all my friends and colleagues. After much procrastination I've decided to take a leap into the world of the internet starting off with a Blog. This Blog is my first step in getting my photography out where the world can see it.
Working as a photographer for Miami Dade County I've been given the chance to document a vast subject matter; some more interesting than others. One day I might find myself documenting the living conditions of a Miami Dade penitentiary and sick ficus trees the next.
This Blog will also be a window to many of my ongoing photographic projects. The challenge to me will be to post a daily image and caption. I greatly invite your compliments and criticisms.
Sincerely, Armando Raul Rodriguez

3 comments:

TheMetroPhotographer said...

Font troubles?

Anonymous said...

Testing comment post

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite picture. very mysterious, very serious. congrats on the new blog.